Current Job Openings
BirdieBox is a one-stop B2B luxury gift concierge service, providing all the facets of gifting (global sourcing of luxury brands, personalization to scale, custom packaging and full logistical execution). BirdieBox has established itself as the premier gift solution in the worlds of golf, professional sports, entertainment, corporate, collegiate and donor/endowment verticals.
BirdieBox is currently seeking a highly passionate, proactive, and detail-forward thinker to join our team as the Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator is a full-time position and is responsible for working closely with the Director of Integrated Marketing Solutions on account management and digital experience projects. This role has the opportunity to grow into new roles or positions within the company upon performance reviews.
This role will have multiple day-to-day duties and therefore requires a person that can easily multi-task and handle large amounts of information coming in at once. Because we are a rapidly growing company, this role will encompass high expectations from your Director with evolving responsibilities. A strong desire to learn, adapt, and grow are invaluable at our company.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to; client communication, account management daily needs, digital experience data aggregation, and special projects as needed.
- Ability to consistently execute daily tasks and hit weekly goals.
- Communication for day-to-day account support with clientele. Must be a strong communicator with excellent writing skills.
- Daily management within Salesforce for CRM and order placements.
- Strong attention to detail for branding reviews with clients and communication with warehouse through fulfillment.
- Data mining activities as it relates to digital gifting experiences, gift web stores, gift suites and point-of-sale.
- Administrative support as required by your Director. This could include account management support or even on-site concierge support for VIP clientele, meetings, gift suites, etc
- Some travel may be required based for events such as client gift suites, conferences, tradeshows, etc
- Must be a self-starter and be able/willing to go above and beyond their “job description” to get things done.
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to Succeed
- College degree
Preferred Knowledge in:
Compensation & Location:
- Salary: $30,000
- Health Insurance (After 90 Days of Employment)
- Ideal candidate to be located in Texas (within 30 minutes of Frisco, TX preferred)