This person must have excellent communication skills, high energy level, and a positive attitude that is resourceful, driven, and highly dependable. In this position your primary objective will be to generate new business while maintaining current customers. This person will be expected to learn, understand and communicate our core business proposition while adhering to standard operating procedures and working cross-functionally with account management team. Daily time management and weekly KPIs are essential to success and growth within the company.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
· Willingness to adopt and consistently execute on structured process to meet weekly KPIs. Must be organized, detailed and efficient with time management and process.
· The innate desire to be the best.Listen well and apply learnings consistently.
· Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
· Ability to work with proven and standardized sales process while properly communicating our core value proposition and specific offerings catering to each client’s needs.
· Utilize Salesforce and our internal sales support systems and personnel to accurately track activity, pipeline business and program execution.
· Attend industry trade shows as needed and be a visible leadership representative of BirdieBox.
· Be self-reflective and seek to learn. You turn training and feedback into action and don’t take rejection personally.
· You have Grit. You jump in the trenches, have the ability to change on a dime and are accountable win or lose. You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
· Empathy - You are genuinely curious about people and businesses. You possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
· You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option and is addressed head-on.